The Evening and the Vase 10.
Peer at the blue of the evening sky through the windows of the past lives of dried flowers.
- Yet again, a bunch of flowers in front of the window. It is the earliest, the sky just started tinting as the evening falls. The height of summer.
- The fullness of life, having the entire bunch of flowers in the vase, have all kids in the house.
- The prettiest, most traditional one of all in this series. A still life of a bunch of flowers ala Vera. You can learn a lot about me if you just see this painting as that.
- I wanted to talk about the idea of a whole, of completeness, and the memory of it. How long or when is it achievable if at all?
- I imagine radiating joy on a mothers face as the christmas dinner is served and everyone is sitting around the table.