Clouds of the Soul 4.
Listen to me. . . the words are mist, a cloud too close, veiling the real person.
- Do you know when someone is talking to you and you can’t relate and you just wait for them to stop – so you can try talk to them about something that actually makes sense? So this is about that. How the words people say can be absolutely irrelevant or even misleading.
- It’s about secrets or differences in opinion, about silent protest and letting it go.
- It is a really petite one and whereas I wouldn’t get away with it in a larger painting with r and r backround, mustard works. And mustard is my adult favourite color. I think there is something absoutely deliciously clashing between the copper and this unique mustardy color. I would actually just look at how weird it is, the mustard and the copper together.
- Well, we talked about people experiencing miscarriages differently. I am absolutely flabbergasted about my friends having had terminations. On one hand, I feel sick from the th weird feelings.
- Surprisingly I feel it’s a fun little piece. At the same time it has something medieval in it, with the aura and the light and the madonna-y downcast look.